Loyfam Bookkeeping operates out of a small office in East Ringwood and have friendly bookkeeping and admin assistance staff ready to take the stress out of managing your small business financial records. We maintain excellent long-term relationships with our clients due to our excellent customer service and attention to detail.
Our Staff Know Computers!
All Loyfam bookkeeping staff are well versed in business computer concepts and operation.
Because Loyfam also has a Computer Services business, our internal environment is a little more technical than the average small business. You can be assured that all of our Bookkeeping staff with be comfortable and capable using your computer systems, getting the job done quickly with little training required.
Our staff are comfortable with all sorts of modern computer and network operations and concepts:
- advanced email (as well as calendaring) and internet skills
- advanced remote desktop and terminal server usage
- use of commercial knowledge management systems to document work
- corporate instant messaging
- skills across not one but multiple accounting software packages including spreadsheets, Quickbooks/Accounts, Xero, Saasu and ATO utilities
- (yes, we also do normal things like fax and use the telephone, and sometimes we even put the kettle on)
Current Bookkeeping Staff:
Jenny Lawrence MICB, Certified Bookkeeper and BAS Agent – LinkedIn Profile
Jenny established the bookkeeping arm of the business in 2007 after a long love affair with all things numbers. Jenny has taken the business from strength to strength with a dedication to continuous improvement. As a registered BAS agent with over 10 years experience in small business and a Certificate IV in Financial Services, Jenny has extensive experience in BAS preparation and an overall efficient and accurate service. Her achievements include a feature article in the Association of Accounting Technician’s magazine and the implementation of innovative bookkeeping solutions for various clients.